วันเสาร์ที่ 25 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Donkey

Love comes along with a big circle, the circle that always squeezes me so tide and stresses me to look for freedom, this is why some people are flirty, and that includes me, sometimes we don't mean to flirt, everybody is different, nobody matches, we need time to learn how nice your mate is and how much you love her/him. I don't really know why God created love, it confused me so hard. I hate people who get over my world. We both should respect each other, and try to understand the feelings. My closed people know it well that I hate when somebody wants to be with me all the time and assumes I am belonged to them. I belong to myself, I know what I want, I know how I feel, and I know what I hate. If anyone knows all about this, I will completely let them own my life. Thank you.

Way too much, quit it, please.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น