วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2552

Night

How long do I need to live in the pain situation like this? The distance between us makes us obviously hard to stay. I've been always ignoring all oppotunities over and over again all along. Am I going to let it pass me by again this time? I can't lose you, seriously, I mean I'm growing up, and I know what to keep and what to let it go. I don't know who cares about this but I do, and hope you do too.

Many of my friends said I am a person who doesn't care about this kind of thing, thing that people alway wish it came up to them. And I just finally realized that I am such a selfish b_tch. No, not anymore, no, no, Yimmie, escape from being that quickly, I know you can do it!

The crowd downstair sounds really fun. I want to jump off and go join them so bad but unfortunately I'm not in thier major, what a pity! My roomates surely know the reason why I want to go join them ;)

Sometimes, life goes realy funny. It looks like a joke part in a kid's movie sometimes. But I love it, I love it so much, it flips me from sadness and laugh it off with a sound of happiness.

I'm going to bed. Oh, no! I need to take a shower first and then grab something to eat... I know that's a really bad hobbit but I am so HUNGRY right now and I can't bear it!

Goodbye, have a sweet dream all night tonight.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น