วันเสาร์ที่ 20 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2552

Troubles of My Soul

It's Saturday again! But I had class this morning. No one wants to do anything on weekend and that's pretty sad I had to get up early and do my business in stead oversleeping in my sweet bed. I make a cup of coffee and some strawberry-jam-sandwiches for breakfast. I like it a lot. The jam was amezing because it was not too sweet. It's sugar-free or something so that's why my jam is delicious. And then I rode my bike to class. I parked my bike near 3 building as usual. I don't know why do I always park my car over there everytime even though my classes are not in 3 building. Like my class was in 7 building this morning but I still parked my bike there and I enjoyed walking to the position. Anyways, the professor was a little late but that's ok because there were just a few students in the classroom. It should be more than that for a little bit but I know some of them are home. After class, I rode home(dorm) and then went to get food with my roomate. We ate soup and chicken with rice. In the evening I went outside of the campus to buy a small desk for myself. It's called
'Japanese desk' but I prefer calling it 'short desk'! I went to the cafeteria for dinner, we got too many things like the other times. I retain eating more fruits now and that's great because I don't eat vegetables at all!

I almost did nothing today. But I think I'm going to be a little busy tomorrow because I need to wash my socks. It's been too long I haven't gotten to wash them, there are about a million of them waiting me to wash!

Oh my God! I added Tyler today on facebook and he almost suddenly confirmed it! I got to see lots of pictures of him and that brights my day!! Tyler is so nice! I love him! He's a really cool person, I sings so good, and his atitude is kinda funny too! Hahaha. DRIVER F IS AWESOME! ;)

I think I need some coffee before bed tonight.



G'Night, guys!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น