วันอาทิตย์ที่ 14 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2552

Unmelon Day

I am amazed by myself with eating a lot today. I've been eating and eating and eating since I woke up today until right now. I was on a diet for a week last week and I can't live on it anymore.

Feel my pain, I went to grab something to eat at 7/11 store in campus and I got to dring a Melon Slashy and I was just inlove with it! I want to have it so much today (a moment ago) and I decided to go get it by myslef by bike in the bright sun. My expression can show everyone there how excited I was with my blink eyes. And finally, I was standing right in front of the slushy machine, the tag in front of it said, "Sorry, for your convenience. The item has ran out off." Everything in my head was stoped quickly by that tag. What the hell in my day!?


How can I go to the beach today? Could you take me there, please?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น